Our current job openings are listed below.
Office Coordinator (30 hours/week)
· Serves as the first contact for members, regular attenders and visitors – who call or visit the church office.
· Serves as administrative support to staff for general office duties.
· Writes/Publishes weekly Church bulletin, Connect Card and bulletin inserts
· Friendly, welcoming demeanor
· Well Organized, self-motivated with initiative to work on own after training
· Able to handle interruptions
· Stable, even-tempered
Tasks and Duties:
· Answers phones/greets office visitors/follows-up with this information
· Maintains church events/calendar in “Facility Scheduler”
· Writes/publishes the Church bulletin, Connect Card and other bulletin inserts which include the formatting and design using Microsoft Publisher software program
· Completes and posts weekly Emergency Response Team listing and weekly volunteer lists including the monthly greeter list.
· Assists with organizing the Wednesday Evening prayer lists
· Updates church brochures/printed material as needed
· May assist Pastors with their clerical support needs
· Coordinates/trains the work of office volunteers
· Coordinates church mailings and reminders sent to volunteers
· Inputs/retrieves information from the MPC Connect THRIVE Program
· Assists staff/church leaders with preparation/duplication of materials
· Monitors/orders office supplies and materials
· Inputs data into church’s data base and updates when necessary
· Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Demonstrates proficiency and knowledge with these software programs: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher). Is knowledgeable with office equipment use.
· Experience in a Business Office environment – favorable references required
· Willing to cross-train with other office positions/functions
Complete the job application to apply